The foundation tries to respond to the needs of patients with modular clothing. For each individual gift (a shirt or a pair of shorts), a $100 donation is desired for two pieces of clothing; a $50 donation is desired for a single piece of clothing. Examples of clothing in gift packages may contain:
Click here to make a donation
- Gift set of a modular shirt and a pair of modular boxers, shorts, or long pants.
- Gift of interchangeable combinations of modular shirts with snaps along with no-snap shorts.
- If a patient has an upper body injury but no lower body mobility issues, a mixed combination is suggested.
- If a patient has a lower body injury but no upper body mobility, a mixed combination is suggested.
- Gift of modular shirt only - single piece of clothing.
- Gift of modular boxers, shorts, or long pants - single piece of clothing.